Saturday, August 27, 2011

Day 47: Enemy at the Gates & Escape From New York

Enemy at the Gates






Whose Movie: Matt's
Rating: Better than I thought.

Typically, I'm not a big fan of "modern history" nor am I the biggest fan of war movies.  However, I found that I enjoyed this movie.  It helped that the main character was Jude Law and the secondary character was Joseph Fiennes.  The acting was really good, and the story was also really good.  It also made me really happy that the story was based on a true story.

Escape from New York
Whose Movie: Matt's

Rating: It's a bad Kurt Russell movie, so not very high expectations
And we're back at John Carpenter and Kurt Russell.  This movie isn't very good, but I have an emotional attachment to it because Matt and I watched it the night we got engaged.  I love the fact that it's a movie set in "the future" but everyone is dressed decidedly 80s.  I also love the fact that Kurt Russell is super hot and he took his shirt off a lot.

Next up: Escape from LA, Evil Dead I & II and Fanboys

No comments:

Post a Comment