Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Day 39: Die Hard 2

Die Hard 2






Whose Movie: Mutual Buy
Rating: An honorable sequel

Okay, so not as great as the first one, but still totally awesome.  I do have to mention this is our second William Sadler movie!  I didn't even know we had another movie with him, but we do! He played Death in Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey, and the villain in this one.  And you know what?  He was pretty hot, considering I only knew him as Sheriff Valenti in Roswell.  Anyway, this movie was great, even though Matt was able to call the double cross before I did, of course he had an advantage: he's seen the movie before, this was my first time.  I was getting kinda worried when we had 10 minutes left of the movie and we hadn't had the Yippee Ki Yay yet, but then it didn't disappoint.
Next up: Die Hard 3-4, Dirty Dancing and Dr. Horrible :)

No comments:

Post a Comment