Monday, August 8, 2011

Day 37: James Dean Collection: Giant

James Dean Collection: Giant






Whose Movie: Steph's
Rating: LONG...really, really LONG

Okay, to be honest, I own this movie because I'm a huge fan of James Dean and it came in my James Dean collection.  Before tonight, I had only seen this movie one time, back when I was like 13 and just beginning my love for James Dean.  I forgot 90% of what happens in this movie.  I also forgot how SLOW the movie moves and how little James Dean is actually in the movie. Matt really didn't like this movie.  He was bored through the whole thing, and I don't blame him.  This is my least favorite James Dean movie, in fact I found it boring too.  It's almost three and a half hours!!! And I bet if you combined all the footage that James Dean was in, it would add up to about half an hour.  I'm glad we got this out of the way, because now we don't have to watch it again for a while.  And it's the last long movie we have in our line up until we hit Gone with the Wind.  But at least GWTW doesn't feel like we're sitting there for three and a half hours.

Next up: The Die Hard movies!! Followed by Dirty Dancing.

No comments:

Post a Comment