Friday, August 26, 2011

Day 46: Edward Scissorhands & Emperor's New Groove

Edward Scissorhands




Whose Movie: Steph's

Rating: It's Tim Burton, of course it's awesome

This is my favorite Tim Burton movie.  Matt says it's the music, which I have to admit, is awesome.  It's my favorite composition from Danny Elfman.  Everything about this movie is wonderful.  Tim Burton is such an amazing director/writer.  And Johnny Depp was wonderful in the movie. And so was Winona Rider.  Matt loves the movie because of Vincent Price.  He loves Vincent Price.  He was confused with the cookies...did Vincent Price make cookies? Was that what his factory was?  I could watch that movie a thousand times over, and still cry on cue as the music swells up and Winona Rider utters the final line: "If he weren't up there now, I don't think it would be snowing."

Emperor's New Groove



Whose Movie: Steph's

Rating: It's about a LLAMA!!! A LLAMA!!!

Everyone who knows me, knows of my major love for Llamas.  My dream is to OWN my very own Llama.  This movie is HILARIOUS! I can quote this movie all the way through.  I have seen it a million times, but I still laugh hysterically  at all the jokes.  I guess I'm very easily amused.  But you can never go wrong with a good Disney cartoon!  Especially one about a Llama!!!

Next up: Enemy at the Gates, The Escape movies, & The Evil Dead Movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment