Friday, August 12, 2011

Day 41: Dirty Dancing

Dirty Dancing




Whose Movie: Steph's

Rating: Swoon worthy

Okay, as you can imagine, Matt hated this movie, but this is in my top 5 movies of all time.  I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this movie.  I can't peg what it is. The plot? The Music? Patrick Swayze? All three combined?  All I know is whatever I LOVE about this movie causes Matt to hate it.  He said that sitting through it was like pulling teeth.  Typically this is the type of movie Matt would stall at, but we're 1 movie away from Dogma, 3 movies away from Dune and a handful of movies from the Escape and Evil Dead movies, so he wants to power through the "crap" and get to the "good stuff"

Next up: Dr. Horrible, Dogma, Don't tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead and Drag Me to Hell

No comments:

Post a Comment