Saturday, September 3, 2011

Day 48: Escape from LA





Escape from LA




 Whose Movie: Matt's

Rating: Campy with a side of disbelief

Okay, so I think that Escape from New York is the better movie.  Matt thinks that this one has the better music.  I think Kurt Russell has a better costume in the other one.  I like this one because it takes place in LA, my home turf.  When they talk about things I know where they, so I could figure out that it's IMPOSSIBLE to hang glide from the QUEEN MARY to DISNEYLAND on the Santa Ana winds, in less than 10 minutes. *eye roll*  The movie was so campy, that it included Bruce Campbell, King of Campy movies in a bit part.  It was enjoyable, and if you have seen the first movie, it was incredibly predictable.  But, it's a bad Kurt Russell movie, what more could you want?

Next up: Evil Dead 1 & 2, Fan Boys, and Fantastic Mr. Fox.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment