Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Days 5 and 6: Addams Family Values and Airplane

Addams Family Values



Whose Movie: Matt's

Rating: A worthy sequel
Okay, so this movie also held up really well.  I had to laugh at all of the antics that went on in summer camp with the Addams kids.  Matt and I also questioned the fact that the baby turned back to normal so quickly after Fester returned.  We also pondered a continuity question: The lady who married cousin It had a "regular" child in the first movie, but he was missing in the second one.  Anyways, this movie was funny, and it was fun to notice things in the background that I hadn't noticed before.


Airplane

 

Whose Movie: Matt's

Rating: Hilarious Comedy
Okay, so I don't know on what planet this movie is rated PG, but I'll just go with it.  I had never seen this movie before, but I had seen bits and pieces of it.  I thought it was hilarious, although I didn't get some of the sight gags.  Yes, the jokes were corny, but it was funny, and the movie was enjoyable.

Six more movies left in the letter "A"




No comments:

Post a Comment