Saturday, December 4, 2010

Day 28: Boondock Saints and Borat

Boondock Saints



Whose Movie: Matt's

Rating: I didn't hate it
Okay, so I remember several years ago, I watched half this movie and quit.  I didn't like it, I wasn't going to finish it.  Matt enjoyed it, so he bought it.  Now fast forward to now.  I dreaded watching this movie. I didn't want to watch it at all.  But when we watched it last night, I actually enjoyed it.  I liked the plot, I liked the characters, and I became invested in it.  I didn't LOVE the movie, but I enjoyed it.  I shouldn't have procrastinated watching it.  

Borat





Whose Movie: Matt's
Rating: It's funny, even though I regret enjoying it

This is one of those movies that makes me wonder "why?" This movie is so stupid, I don't particularly like it, but for some inexplicable reason, I enjoy watching it.  It makes me laugh.  And when it's over, I wonder "Why am I laughing? This movie is stupid!"  Last night was the second time I watched the movie.  I saw a couple things that I missed the first time, and still laughed at everything I laughed at the first time.  I'm glad this movie starts with B, because it will be a long time before I have to watch it again.
Next up: We begin our "C" movies.  It's our smallest letter, with only 7 movies, starting with Caddyshack.

No comments:

Post a Comment